Housing Choice Vouchers are administered locally by public housing agencies (PHAs) that receive federal funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to administer the HCV program. This means that the tenant, landlord and PHA all have obligations and responsibilities under the HCV program. To become a landlord, certain HUD forms are required for the approval of a unit. Common forms and descriptions of those forms are included in this link.

HATC resources and forms are provided.


Comments are closed.

Close Search Window